Specializing in the fabrication and installation of granite, marble and natural stone flooring and kitchen countertops.
Absolute Marble & Granite in Pompano Beach, Florida
Welcome to Absolute Marble & Granite, Inc. where the natural beauty of stone is easily integrated into your lifestyle. Marble and granite offer a one of a kind beauty created only in nature, adding character and warmth to kitchens, baths and other areas of the home or business with a richness that cannot be duplicated with synthetic materials.
We professionally install marble / granite flooring and our custom fabricated natural stone products into residential and commercial sites. Whether you are remodeling your existing home, building your dream home surrounding yourself with the beauty of natural stone is a lifetime investment you will never regret.
We at Absolute Marble & Granite, Inc. understand that our customers have needs that are as unique as all of the natural stones, and it is our goal to provide you exactly what you want. We showcase a wide selection of marble and granite in full, half and quarter slabs at our facility.
Shopping for Kitchen Countertops, Granite Countertops or Marble Countertops?
Process and Procedure for obtaining an estimate and project installation:
- Visit our showroom to see the different stones available, see edge selections .If you have drawings , measurements, cabinet and tile samples, please bring them with you.
- We can give you a free estimate based on your drawings or measurements, stone, edge, and backsplash preferences.
- Once an estimate has been approved a contract will be drawn up and at that time a 50% deposit is required to secure the stone selection and to be put on the production schedule.
- The actual slab (s) will then need to chosen, from our inventory or from one of our stone suppliers. If using one of our suppliers please let them know that Absolute Marble & Granite is fabricating your stone and inform us with your selection and suppliers name.
- Once your cabinetry is installed please call our office to schedule a template date.
- Your project will then be fabricated and installed. Please allow 2 weeks from the template date.
- The balance of the contract is due upon completion of the project.